OBDSTAR F-100 for Mazda/ Ford Auto Key Programmer
Top 3 Reasons to Buy OBDSTAR F-100 :
1. This product is appropriated for programming Auto Keys and Smart Keys of vehicles made by for Mazda/ for Ford.
2. All operations completed are required without password needed.
3. Support the latest version of for Mazda CX-3,CX-5,for Mazda 2/3/6 and no need Pin code anymore.
1. Similar products abroad are offered 6200.00USD/unit, but ours are offered at 159USD/unit.
2. Similar products abroad only apply to support immobilizer of for Mazda and for Ford,but our device support odometer adjustment as well except above.
3. User experience is undesirable to similar products abroad because of no display and no guide for operation,but for ours, they are welcomed by perfect display and interaction.
OBDSTAR F100 Hardware Parameter:
Operating Voltage: DC12V~18V
Operating Temperature: -20-60C
Display Screen: DOTS 128X64
Notice:Can not support for Ford Edge and 2016 for Ford F-150 ecoboost odometer correction momentarily
Following is an Introduction of similar products abroad:
Key Learning device for Ford/ for Mazda is intended to learn mechanical or proximity keys into for Ford and for Mazda vehicles.
OBDSTAR F100 List of supported models:
For Mazda CX-3 ( 2015+ )( smart PCF7953 ID46 )
For Mazda CX-5 ( 2012+ )( smart PCF7953 ID46 )
For Mazda 2 ( 2014+ )( smart PCF7953 ID46 )
For Mazda 3 ( 2013+ )( smart PCF7953 ID46 )
For Mazda 6 ( 2013+ )( smart PCF7953 ID46 )
For Mazda 2 ( 2002 – 2013)( 4D ID63 )
For Mazda 3 ( 2002 – 2012 )( 4D ID63 )
For Mazda 5 ( 2002 – 2012 )( 4D ID63 )
For Mazda 6 ( 2014 – 2012 )( 4D ID63 )
For Focus3/CMax 2010+ – mechanical ( DST80+ )
For Focus3/CMax 2010+ – proximity ( DST80+ )
For Kuga2 2014+ – mechanical ( DST80+ )
For Kuga2 2014+ – proximity ( DST80+ )
For MondeoMK4/SMax facelift 2010+ – mechanical ( DST80+ )
For MondeoMK4/SMax facelift 2010+ – proximity ( DST80+ )
For Fiesta 2014+ – ONLY mechanical ( DST80+ )
For BMax+ – ONLY mechanical ( DST80+ )
Custom – ONLY mechanical ( DST80+ ) ( not fully supported )
NON-supported ( soon, look for news ):
For Fiesta 2014+ – proximity